Finitely generated subgroups of , I. Formal theory.
- Formal normal form for a single holomorphic self-map from . Parabolic germs.
- Bochner theorem on holomorphic linearization of finite groups.
- Stratification of the subgroup of parabolic germs .
- Tits alternative for finitely generated subgroups of : every such subgroup is either metabelian (its commutator is commutative, e.g., trivial), or non-solvable (all iterated commutators are nontrivial).
- Centralizers and symmetries: formal classification of solvable subgroups.
- Integrable germs and their holomorphic linearizability.
Recommended reading: Section 6 (first part) from the book (printing disabled)
Disclaimer applies, as usual 😦