Dynamics generated by finitely generated subgroups of conformal germs
- Generic subgroups of are non-solvable.
- Dynamics generated by several germs. Definition of a pseudogroup. Orbits of points.
- Periodicity of germs (finiteness of order) vs. periodicity of orbits. Cycles and limit cycles of pseudogroups.
- Convergence of elements in pseudogroups. Closure.
- Density of orbits. Linear subgroups. Abundance of limit cycles for generic (nonsolvable) subgroups of .
- Topological equivalence of subgroups and pseudogroups. Conjugacy of dense linear subgroups.
- Rigidity of nonsolvable subgroups: topological conjugacy implies holomorphic conjugacy.
Disclaimer… if somebody still needs it… 😦
Reading: Section 6 (second part) from the book, printing disabled.